- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on target audience;
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities and services;
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews;
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels;
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns;
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos;
- Work with team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field;
- Minimum of 2 + years' relevant experience in a communications role;
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, or Illustrator is an asset;
- Proficient in Office 365, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Important Skills and Proficiencies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- IT skills;
- Ability to ‘make things happen’;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates having the requisite educational qualification and experience can apply. Please sent your CV with a Cover Letter describing why do you want to move to Armenia and what are your future aspirations? Please send your applications to [email protected] mentioning in the title TK 3.
Please note, only Lebanese nationals willing to move to Armenia are eligible to apply. Other applications will not be entertained.