FINANCIAL AND BANKING LAWYER
- Provid practical legal advice and support on a wide range of finance transactions including representing clients on a vast range of matters;
- Advise on corporate lending transactions (acting for both lenders & borrowers), leveraged acquisition finance transactions, project finance transactions, asset-backed/receivables finance transactions;
- Engage in the drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of a variety of financing documents including loan facility agreements, security documentation, intercreditor agreements, ancillary documents, and corporate authority documents, etc.;
- Work with and advise business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions;
- Provid superb attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams;
- Draft agreements and other required documents.
- Higher legal education;
- At lease 3 years of experience in at any of the following areas:
- Bank Lending;
- Property Finance;
- Project Finance;
- Acquisition Finance;
- Assets Finances;
- Structured Finance;
- Capital markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proficient in Office 365.
Important Skills and Proficiencies
- Excellent attention to detail and the fine print of agreements
- A good understanding of the different types of loan and the way to structure them
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Reporting Skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Ability to ‘make things happen’;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates having the requisite educational qualification and experience can apply. Please sent your CV with a Cover Letter describing why do you want to move to Armenia and what are your future aspirations? Please send your applications to [email protected] mentioning in the title TK 1.
Please note, only Lebanese nationals willing to move to Armenia are eligible to apply. Other applications will not be entertained