We believe our law firm is a powerhouse for superior legal knowledge, sound experience, and skill in giving innovative solutions to our clients.
We know that clients come to us to get the best and latest advice. When talking to clients we listen, focus, discover, and offer fitting advice. Though we learn from past experience, yet we do not mass produce. Each client is unique. Therefore, our promise to you is that we will be:
- Open and straightforward
- Strive not for the best, but the superior
- Investing in our relationship
We think and act globally. We believe there should not be any barriers or borders for our clients.
We give back and reinvest into the communities we serve. Find more about our pro bono work and corporate social responsibility.
Why choose us?
WE ARE NETWORKED!
We believe that the network of experts we have managed to build over the years in a variety of fields and countries is one of our best assets. Our network is ever-growing and is constantly made available to our clients.
WE UNDERSTAND POLICY!
All of our partners have been policymakers for many years, and they know public policy inside out. They understand how policy, regulation, and politics might affect our clients’ businesses and advise accordingly.
WE THINK BUSINESS!
We believe our clients' business models and interests come before any legal archaic technicalities. This enables us to strive to find modern solutions and instruments to serve our clients' business models.
Throughout its existence, TK has developed a certain firm culture. While we understand that corporate cultures evolve and adapt to the business, economic or political environment, nevertheless these SEVEN values are and will be dear to our firm.
- Being average is not an option.
- Believing in the power of innovation and creativity. We strive to stay both innovative and creative, even if the legal profession sometimes may not.
- Client-facing. When we advise, we dig deep to understand the underlying business rationale.
- We care. We do our best to walk the “extra mile” to make sure that our client gets the most extensive advice possible.
- Maintaining and improving high work ethics standards.
- Lone wolves are not welcome. This is a pack, the members of which care for and help each other. Practicing law is not just a job, but a way of life.
- We are and we stay depolarized in an ever-polarizing world. We truly are independent, balanced, and respectful of diversity.
Our firm’s identity is founded on SEVEN components. While we deeply believe that these truly identify our firm, yet we strive to upkeep and enhance them.
- TK is a top-tier corporate law firm in Armenia.
- We specialize in business, financial, and corporate law.
- Our typical client is a corporate entity; either a for-profit or a non-profit organization.
- We provide a wide range of services to our clients across all business sectors.
- We develop, maintain, and nourish a multilingual, smart, and business-oriented team.
- Each member of our team should and does have the opportunity to become a partner.
- We strongly believe that TK is a virtuous firm, doing business with prudence, good citizenship, and respect toward the community we work in.
Our team members have been constantly ranked as highly regarded attorneys and rising stars
60% of our client base is non-Armenian (foreign investors, financial institutions).
We are highly ranked by IFLR1000 and Chambers and Partners.
Corporate social responsibility
Realizing the price paid by the soldiers for the peace and security of future generations, the Insurance Foundation for Servicemen was established to provide stable, equal compensation for the well-being of fallen, missing, and disabled soldiers and their families while defending the homeland, borders.
“City of Smile” Foundation was created to support people with oncological and hematological diseases. Their mission is to stand by their side and help them and their families in their challenging journey of conquering cancer.